Review: “Break Free” By Don Soriano
Money is quite a sensitive topic for me to talk about. To start with, I am not credible enough to talk about the subject because I am drowning in debt because of the “illiteracy” that I have when it comes to my finances. I can blame how my quarter-life crisis, recent breakup, and lifestyle led to where my finances are now in. But nevermind. The blame game is just so lame.
Let’s just talk about what can be done instead. And yes, I have been practicing for years on not wallowing on the negativities that I face in my life. But instead, focus on things that can be fixed and smoothened out my way.
As a millennial, I have a fair share of a downfall of being so entitled and being so hungry for success. I think everyone of us does. And while I assessing my life, I just finished finishing reading the book of my financial advisor and a friend, Don Soriano’s “Break Free: 8 Principles To Get From Employee To Employer In 3 Years Or Less.”
To start with, the book has been like an echo of the financial literacy books that I failed to finish reading before like “Rich Dad And Poor Dad” by Robert Kiyosaki and some of the books of Chinkee Tan that I was able to blog before. The only difference now is, I was able to fully finish Don’s book in more than an hour. Not to mention that the book was made by a fellow millennial himself. So I was able to relate so much and with the wishful thinking that if he can, I can save myself, too, from the financial quicksand that I am in.
Don Soriano’s “Break Free: 8 Principles To Get From Employee To Employer In 3 Years Or Less” is definitely a sought-after book for millennials and a modern guide for the newbie Filipino entrepreneurs. Hence, making it a very easy-to-understand guide to breaking free.
So here are some of the why you should also get Don Soriano’s “Break Free: 8 Principles To Get From Employee To Employer In 3 Years Or Less.”
- The financial life of millennials today is different compared that of the previous generation. Hence, a millennial-centric approach is needed to address this problem. And Don Soriano’s “Break Free: 8 Principles To Get From Employee To Employer In 3 Years Or Less” is definitely the best book there is for newbie Filipino entrepreneurs.
- Personal development is one of the best investments that we can think of today. After all, it has been said that “self-education is the greatest equalizer.”
- Have you ever heard of the Automobile University? I haven’t. The only time that I came to know this is when I read Don’s book. Obviously, his book is loaded with tips that best cater to the needs of millennials.
- The power of learning using different media that best suit you. We can no longer use any alibis right now especially that learning can be derived in ways that appeal to us and those that are easily accessible for everyone.
- The power of starting today. Yes, it is never too late for you to start investing today. However, make sure that you have a deadline to follow. After all, a goal without a deadline is just a dream.
- A different approach of defining success through the responsible taking of ownership one’s financial burden.
- Defining “real freedom.” There is a fine line separating what the real meaning of freedom from what most of us expect it to be. And Don’s book will explain that further.
- Success vs. Significance
- Don’s 3-year freedom process.
You probably cannot fathom all of the details on this photo. But if you reached this part, then I have a great news for you. I am giving away 1 free book of Don Soriano’s “Break Free: 8 Principles To Get From Employee To Employer In 3 Years Or Less.” Join here:
If you want to have a copy of this book, then order by clicking here.
Review: “Break Free” By Don Soriano
Latest posts by Joemar Belleza (see all)
- From Doing Yoga To Being Yoga - 03/10/2018
- The Strength Of “Grace” - 02/22/2018
- Help Albayanos Rise From The Ashes With #InspireHope Shirts - 02/01/2018
More from my site